Michelmersh Manor Farm
Enjoy the farm life
Michelmersh Manor Farm
Self-catering holiday accommodation
Michelmersh Manor Farm is a family run mixed arable, dairy and sheep farm situated at the end of a no-through road surrounded by fields and livestock. Positioned in the centre of our working farm are ‘Bluebells’ and ‘The Manor’ offering the ideal base for families or couples wishing to experience and explore the local area. For those wishing to enjoy the experience of outdoor farm life, one can get involved with calf feeding, lambing and observing the cows being milked by state-of-the-art Robotic milking machines.
John, Fran, Alex, Scott and Tessa Drake
Stay In our Individually designed rooms.....
Our cottages are furnished with the feel of ‘home-from-home’ in mind and provide a comfortable and spacious place to relax and unwind.
"Enjoy a morning stroll through ancient woodlands with their abundance of seasonal flora whilst listening to the early morning bird chorus".
Begin your morning by enjoying the tranquil view of the open fields viewed straight from your windows.
Overview Of Facilities
- Fuel and power included
- Enclosed garden / patio in The Manor. Enclosed garden for use of Bluebells, Foxglove, Monarchs View and Archers Retreat.
- Highchair and travel cot on request
- Television, Dvd s, puzzles, games.
- Woodburning stove in The Manor, Archers Retreat, Monarchs View
- Short breaks all year
- Bed linen & towels included
- Washing machine in The Manor, Bluebells, Foxglove, Monarch’s View, Archers Retreat
- Working farm
- Newly listed property. Archers |Retreat and Monarches View
- Entrance ramp/level access to the manor
- Car parking – on site
- Games room with snooker, table football, table tennis and darts.
- Private water supply
Selection of Pubs nearby
Tea rooms nearby
Outdoor Experiences Nearby
⛳ Golf nearby
Hiking from the door
Cows and sheep
Games room with table tennis, snooker, darts and table football.
Chickens and chicks
Horse and foal
the village of Michelmersh is perfectly situated with easy access to the The New Forest, Peppa Pig World at Paultons Park, Marwell Zoo, the South’s seasides (such as Bournemouth and Weymouth), National Trust properties, Stockbridge, Winchester, and the ancient market town of Romsey.
Things to do......
During the lambing and calving seasons, you can watch and feed young lambs and calves. Michelmersh Manor Farm is located in an area popular for sightseeing, the beautiful cathedral cities of Winchester and Salisbury are within easy reach, and the historic town of Romsey, 3 miles away has a selection of shops, pubs and eateries. The New Forest National Park is just 15 minutes away.